25 Secrets You Must Know Before Starting a BusinessPosted by Vic on Nov 1, 2010 in Business | 1 comment
There are always things that we must know before we start something. Just like starting a business, it’s always wise to discover useful secrets and hidden knowledge that will help us succeed in our business startup. So whether you haven’t yet entered into the entrepreneurial world, you are a novice businessman, or just recently incurred commercial failures and needs to start it all over again, the following twenty five secrets are revealed to give you fire to light your way into a successful business.
1. You cannot make two or more successful businesses unless you can make one.
2. Success in business without investing money is one in a million chances.
3. Competing is good but cooperating is better.
4. Business is not all about making money, but all about making people happy.
5. Business is not a battle, but it is a war. It is not fighting, but it is diplomacy.
6. Ideas are the roots of creation; actions realize progression; relationship guarantees continuation.
7. It is not the business owner who pays wages, it is the customers. So if you got an increase in sales, you ought to pay bonuses.
8. Success is not achieved overnight; it is constantly done every day and night.
9. One wrong business decision can destroy all of your business. So it’s always great to take extra care when making each and every decision.
10. Workplace should always be a place with emotional, mental, physical and environmental comfort.
11. There should be a strategic plan, and of course sticking to that plan.
12. Business is not just providing products and services, but it is providing real answers and solutions.
13. Spying your business competitors is clever, but you must not also forget to spy yourself – you are your greatest competitor.
14. You should value even the very little things or the less important people, time will come that you will need them more.
15. Honesty is still the best policy.
16. You can save more money by spending money at the right time.
17. You should always reserve one room for your business – a room for improvement.
18. Innovation is not obligatory, it is revolutionary.
19. Social networking will help you boost your business popularity, but only if you will create a great personality.
20. True success comes gradually, but failure may come instantly. Whatever may come, be prepared to act accordingly.
21. Business opportunities may be waited for, but they can also be grabbed for.
22. Without generosity, there will be no real happiness in business.
23. Business is not a game to win, but a world to share.
24. Business success equals passion plus precision.
25. The greatest business secret is not to run business with love, but to run business with loving.
Business and entrepreneurship is not far different from any of our life’s undertakings. We know we need to have enthusiasm, patience, perseverance, talents, skills and systems to attain our particular goals in business and in life as a whole. But only few of us understand how to actually put them in action. Furthermore, fewer have insights on how to really do them with precision. Therefore, whether you like it or not, directing yourself to perfection is a must. Finally, there is one thing that can help us perfect ourselves; it is the constant practice of loving.
How about you, do you have any secret to tell that everyone should know before starting their businesses? Among the twenty five things in the list, which one is your favorite? Feel free to make a comment below to enrich this discussion. If you think this post is good, please spread the good news by sharing them through the social sites found below. Thank you and always be great!
- The Secret to a Successful Business
- 3 Bona-Fide Secrets to Increase YOUR Confidence in Business
- The Secret to Earn More Profit
- Relationships Are Critical For Business Success
- 10 Secrets to Success Tips from Top Bloggers